SEAL BEACH VOICE MAIL INSTRUCTIONS
Follow the prompts through the simple instructions to establish your voicemail mail box:
- Dial the voicemail system number: 562-626-7000 or 800-557-8767
- When the system answered, listen carefully to the instructions.
- When prompted, enter your mailbox number, which is your 5 digit extension.
- When prompted, enter your temporary password: 99 plus your 5 digit ext
- You will be prompted to establish a permanent password. The password must be at least 7-15 digits.
- You will be prompted to record your first and last name.
- You will be prompted to record a personal greeting or use the standard greeting, which is your name.
- Once you create a personal greeting, you will return to the Main Menu.
- To retrieve your messages, dial into voicemail system and follow the prompts.
- To find out whether you have message on an analog phone, pick up the receiver and listen to the dial tone, if the dial tone is broken (like a busy signal), that means you have a message.
- If the message light on your digital phone is light, that indication that you have a voice mail message.