1. NCTS Guam’s Public Site is provided as a public service by Naval Computer and Telecommunications Station Guam.
2. Information presented on this service is not identified as protected by copyright is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline, photo and image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected By This Site for statistical purposes. This U.S. Government computer systems uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, software programs are employed to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations and national security purposes, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits beyond DoD websites. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
6. Web measurement and customization technologies (WMCT) may be used on this site to remember your online interactions, to conduct measurement and analysis of usage, or to customize your experience. The Department of Defense does not use the information does not use the information associated with WMCT to track individual user activity on the Internet outside of Defense Department websites, not does it share the data obtained through such technologies, without your explicit consent, with other departments or agencies. The Department of Defense does not keep a database of information obtained from the use of WCMT.
7. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this site are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act (18 U.S.C 1030).
8. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to NCTS Guam’s Public Site Webmaster @