Notice: This is a U.S. Government Web Site
- This is a World Wide Web site for official information about the Department of the Navy Assistant for Administration (DON/AA). It is provided as a public service by DON/AA. The purpose is to provide information and news about AAUSN to the general public.
- All information on this site is public domain and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this web site are strictly prohibited and maybe punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigation and to maintain required correspondence files, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used to simply determine how many users are accessing the site, which pages are the most popular, and from time to time, from which top level domain users are coming. This data is scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archive and Records Administration guidelines.
- Cookie Disclaimer: DON/AA does not use persistent cookies, i.e., tokens that pass information back and forth from your machine to the server and remain after you close your browser.