How to Submit an Article
1. If you have already written your article and are familiar with our magazines, simply e-mail it to one of our editors:
2. If you aren't familiar with our magazines, here's more detailed information.
3. Of course, you can also send us articles by regular mail to Magazines/Code 70, Naval Safety Center, 375 A Street, Norfolk VA 23511-4399.
4. When you email your article, please use the author's name as the filename. Give us the author's full name and a mailing address so we can send postcards and a copy of the issue that the article appears in, if we print it.
5. Thanks! Our surveys consistently show that readers like articles written by their peers, and they like to read about true-life events and experiences. Your effort keeps others from having to learn the hard way.
How to Subscribe to Our Magazines
Naval Safety Center magazines are available for free distribution to Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard units, as well as to Sailors and Marines stationed at joint commands and with other services. However, we can only send magazines to one address per command. If you don't think your command is already receiving the magazine you want, please verify this fact with your local admin department. Then send your official mailing address with your job title in the place of a personal name to SAFE-MediaFdbk@navy.mil. Make sure to tell us how many copies you'd like. You can also fill out these forms and return to us:
Magazine Subscription | Change Address | Update Subscription
Approach is available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, P.O. Box 979050, St Louis, MO 63197-9000, or online at: bookstore.gpo.gov. Telephone credit card orders can be made 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern time at (866) 512-1800.
Return to Media
Last Reviewed: 18 February 2014