CPPA Task – Support Legal Processes
Use the CPPA Handbook to identify and perform specific tasks related to Legal Processing of command personnel.
Content reviewed and verified on 21 JAN 2016.
- JAGINST 5800.7F, Manual of the Judge Advocate General
- Manual for Courts-Martial (2012 Edition)
- DOD Financial Management Regulation (DODFMR), Volume 7A, Chapter 48, Court-Martial Sentences
- Defense Joint Military Pay System (DJMS) Procedures Training Guide, Part 7, Chapter 5
- BUPERSINST 1430.16F, Advancement Manual for Enlisted Personnel of the U.S. Navy and U.S. Navy Reserve
- MILPERSMAN 1070-300, NAVPERS 1070/606, Record of Unauthorized Absence
- MILPERSMAN 1070-310, NAVPERS 1070/607, Court Memorandum
- MILPERSMAN 1070-320, NAVPERS 1070/613, Administrative Remarks
- MILPERSMAN 1600-010 through 1600-080, Deserters
- MILPERSMAN 1626-020, Enlisted Service Record Entries after Non-Judicial Punishment (NJP)
- MILPERSMAN 5812-010, Setting Aside Non-Judicial Punishment (NJP)