Contact Your EFMP Coordinators
Every Military Treatment Facility (MTF) appoints an EFMP Coordinator to facilitate the enrollment process. Coordinators provide enrollment forms, offer help in the preparation of the forms, review complete forms for accuracy, and forward the enrollment package to the Central Screening Committee (CSC).
The Medical Treatment EFMP Coordinator are responsible for:
- Overseeing the identification and enrollment of eligible service and family members.
- Providing EFMP information to service and family members, installation commands and activities, and MTF personnel.
- Providing EFMP training to MTF personnel and all area commands.
- At an overseas MTF, coordinate with the DODDS and the local EDIS program.
- Developing and maintaining a list of local special needs resources.
See the following listing to contact an Exceptional Family Program Coordinator and Liaison near you.