The Navy’s Flagship responsible drinking Campaign
About Keep What You’ve Earned
The Keep What You’ve Earned campaign seeks to encourage responsible drinking among Sailors by celebrating the achievements in their Navy careers. Through recognition of their hard work and dedication, Sailors are reminded of their accomplishments—and how much they have to lose if they make poor choices regarding alcohol. The campaign actively engages Sailors as advocates for responsible drinking.
MISSION: To protect Sailors and increase Force readiness by creating a responsible drinking environment in the Navy.
- Inform Sailors on what it means to drink responsibly
- Educate Sailors about the consequences of poor decisions regarding alcohol
- Promote and encourage alternatives to drinking
- Enable leadership to assist with Sailor education
- Create partnerships with Navy and civilian programs focused on Sailor well-being
Here You Will Find