Want to Convert to Electronic 1099R?
You can log in to your myPay account and sign up to begin receiving your documents electronically. We will email you when your tax documents are available. There’s no risk of anything getting lost in the mail and you receive your 1099R almost immediately after we post it to myPay, instead of waiting for a hard copy.
If you don’t have an email address registered, we’ve put together a quick step-by-step guide to help you add one. If you don’t have a myPay account yet, you can use the troubleshooting instructions on our homepage to create one.
Log in to Your Account
1. Go to the myPay web site, and log into your account using the “log In” box at the top left-hand side of your screen
Register Your Email Address
1. On the Main Menu page, find the “Email Address” link
2. Enter and confirm the correct address. Be sure to select “primary” beside the email address where you want to receive pay statement notifications and other important correspondence
3. Save your changes, close out the Screen or use the link at the top of the page in the gray bar to return to the Main Menu
Sign Up for e1099R
1. Return to the Main Menu page, find the Turn on/off Hard Copy of 1099R link
2. You will be taken to a confirmation screen. Click the “Yes” button under “Do you wish to Stop home mail delivery of your 1099R?”