Skip navigation links
Career Info
Support & Services
Reference Library
Skip navigation links
Shift Colors
Shift Colors Archives
Current Issue
Mailing Address
E-mail distro
How to Report a Retiree's Death
Story 1 
Navy Retired Activities Website: Quick Retiree Reference Info

Have you ever needed quick access to some bit of information about your retirement that you don’t have? Have you visited the Navy Retired Activities Branch website?

The site — — offers a variety of documents and links to information and sources to answer many questions you may have. After clicking to the site, scroll to the bottom of the page and you’ll find those links organized under sections such as “Survivor Benefits,” “Retiree Toolbox,” “Hot Links,” “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs),” and more.

In addition to those links, you will find contact information for the Retired Activities Branch, archived Retiree Council reports, and steps needed to get a new retiree identification card.

You can also contact the Retired Activities Branch through the Navy Personnel Command Customer Service Center. Call 1-866-827-5672 and ask to speak with the Retired Activities Branch.


NAVY PERSONNEL COMMAND: 5720 Integrity Drive, Millington TN 38055-0000 
Comments? Suggestions? Call 866-U-ASK-NPC or Email the Webmaster | Updated:12/17/2014 2:19 PM 

FOIA | US Navy | No Fear Act | | Privacy Policy  |  Accessibility / Section 508 | Site Map