The NPC Customer Service Center is a leading edge contact center providing support to Sailors and their families around the world.
- "" Effective 01March14 NPC Customer Service Center general e-mail account firstname.lastname@example.org will change its address to email@example.com. This new account should be used to get help with routine questions you may have regarding Navy programs and policy. This account no longer accepts selection board correspondence. Please continue to use firstname.lastname@example.org to submit encrypted Selection Board packages.""
- *** PRIVACY ADVISORY STATEMENT **
- Your social security number may be needed in order to access Privacy Act records and assist you. This information may be requested under Executive Order 9397 and acceptable use 11 of DoD Instruction 1000.30. Providing your social security number is voluntary; however, failure to provide it may result in our inablility to assist you.
- When e-mailing correspondence to UASKNPC@navy.mil that contains PII, IT MUST BE ENCRYPTED as per DoD policy. Please call 1-866-U-ASK-NPC if you experience any problems using this account.
- Please take a moment to complete a quick Customer Satisfaction Survey. Let us know how we can better assist you!
- Take a look at our new Trending FAQ's to quickly get the answer to your questions!
Monday - Friday (excluding federal holidays) 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. CST
TDD for Hearing Impaired: 1-866-297-1971
Department of the Navy's Chief Information Officer (DON CIO) message 081745Z NOV 12 provides updated guidance regarding the use of fax machines to transmit Personally Identifiable Information (PII). The policy message can be found "HERE".
E-mail NPC Customer Service Center