SELRES Reporting Procedure
This SOP applies to all SELRES Members reporting to BUPERS-MILLINGTON (BPM)/NAVPERSCOM (NPC) for all orders types (AT/ADT/ADSW/IDTT) regardless of reserve unit assigned.
- SELRES Members will report to the OSO Office in Goetsch Hall (Building 768), Room N108 prior to reporting to supported code, no later than 0800 in the Navy Working Uniform or Service Uniform.
- Members will bring Original Orders including any and all modifications. Page 2 shall be updated within 6 months (IAW CNRFC policy) in NSIPS; failure to do so will delay pay processing.
- OSO will direct member to MSO to continue command check-in.
- BUPERS/NAVY PERSONNEL COMMAND CHECK-IN SHEET (MILITARY) will be provided by the MSO Staff.
Members supporting BPM/NPC for 29 days or less need only to obtain the following check-in blocks:
- PERS CODE ISC (INFORMATION SYSTEMS COORDINATOR)
- MSO block for FIRST SIGNATURE (done at check-in)
- BUPERS/NPC SECURITY OFFICE
- COMMAND INFORMATION ASSURANCE MANAGER
- PASS & DECAL (building access, done last)
- Members will check-out with OSO prior to MSO check-out to be signed out of orders to provide feedback on support provided and any other lessons learned.
- Members will perform final check-out with MSO to ensure orders are endorsed and command documentation updated correctly.