PERS-41 CONTACT INFO
PERS-410/411 Assignment Branch
PERS 410 details Post CMD Commanders.
PERS-411 details Post Department Heads, Lieutenant Commanders and Commanders through PCO's.
RECONCILIATION SCHEDULE THROUGH DECEMBER 2018
Reconciliation will occur on the following timeline:
**Due to the 4th of July holiday, the JULY reconciliation schedule has been modified**
JULY Reconciliation - for those with PRDs out to 1902
13 July - July DSF list will be posted to NPC Website
19 July - Inputs due to Detailers
24 July - July Reconciliation
AUGUST Reconciliation - for those with PRDs out to 1903
03 August - August DSF list will be posted to NPC Website
10 August - Inputs due to Detailers
28 August - August Reconciliation
SEPTEMBER Reconciliation - for those with PRDs out to 1905*
07 September - September DSF list will be posted to NPC Website
19 September - Inputs due to Detailers
26 September - September Reconciliation
*Includes both 1904 and 1905 rollers
OCTOBER Reconciliation - for those with PRDs out to 1906
05 October - October DSF list will be posted to NPC Website
17 October - Inputs due to Detailers
31 October - October Reconciliation
NOVEMBER Reconciliation - for those with PRDs out to 1907
09 November - November DSF list will be posted to NPC Website
16 November - Inputs due to Detailers
28 November - November Reconciliation
DECEMBER - No reconciliation
If you have any questions - see the "Post DH Detailing Process" link below or contact your Detailer!
OFFICER RECORD MANAGEMENT/UPDATES -- CLICK HERE
Please Note: Contact info documents are CAC-enabled; once you click to open the document you will be prompted for your CAC pin.
Due to PII concerns, we are unable to post slate results.
PERS-41 is on Facebook
Click this icon and become a fan to see the latest information and updates.
You must be a Facebook member and logged in to view our page.
XO/CO Fleet Up Board Shift Brief
XO/CO Fleet UP FAQ
Specialty Career Path Info
Surface Warfare Bonus Info
Surface Warfare Acquisition Corps Eligible Designation Process
Post DH Detailing Process Updated July 2018 **UPDATED**
War College Seats are available but limited. Check to see if your PRD window matches class convenings.
How to Read the Downstream Fills:
The following information will assist you as you review the postings.
- GSA Assignments - Listed at the top. Taking a GSA will provide an officer duty location preference for follow-on orders, subject to billet availability.
- Hot Fills - Gapped or short notice fills that are high priority for filling. For officers within 6 months of PRD, the GSA and Hot Fills should be your primary focus.
***ALL HOT FILLS WILL BE FILLED AT THE CURRENT MONTH’S RECONCILIATION. ***
- Fill Date - The date by which the gaining command wants the prospective officer on station. If Fill Date is expired, the billet may be gapped. Format is Year Month, ie., 0307 indicates 2003 July.
- CMD - The command name (frequently acronym or DICNAVAB format).
- Billet - A brief description or job title.
- UIC - Unit Identification Code
- BSC - Billet Sequence Code
- DESIG - Billet is coded for 1110, 1050 (any URL), 1000 (any Officer)
- HPORT - Geographic location or homeport of the command
- AQD - Additional Qualification Designation Codes which can be found in NAVPERS 15839I
- Notes: These jobs are subject to frequent and rapid change.
While a BSC may not list a specific AQD, subspecialty, or seniority level, the command may be looking for someone with particular skills to meet emerging requirements.
Many of these jobs require informal if not formal approval by the gaining command.
GSA Assignments. SECDEF Priority Fills
Priority Fills. Needs of the Navy.
CONUS Sea Duty
Overseas Sea Duty
Overseas Shore Duty
Job Filled. Orders Not Released