Welcome to the Medical Officer Assignments webpage! Please utilize the links on the left-hand side of the page to go directly to your specific corps. Please note that some files and webpages require CAC login. Please keep this in mind while visiting our webpages.
PERS-4415 Contact Information (CAC Required)
Projected Rotation Date (PRD) Extension Information
Please note the following information when submitting PRD extension requests to PERS-4415:
- Please DO NOT include your Social Security Number (including last 4) in ANY PRD extension request documents submitted by you or your command to PERS-4415.
- Please include a Command Point of Contact (POC) at your command with which we can send correspondence. All PRD extension approval/disapproval responses from PERS-4415 will go to the requesting Officer and this Command POC via e-mail.
-All requests should be e-mailed along with your command's endorsement to: PERSemail@example.com. (Note that the hyperlink hides an underscore in our address: PERS-4415_MAIL)
Please utilize the links below for more information. We have included a sample request letter template, for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
PRD Extension Request Template
Finding Orders through NSIPS
Instructions for Viewing Your Orders
Officer Record Preparation
To prepare your Officer record for promotion boards, please see the following document. In addition, see the Corps specific webpages for more detailed information.
2014 Officer Record Management File
1. General Promotion Board Information
2. Are you in zone?
3. Promotion Board Schedule
4. Communications with Promotion Board
4a. Sample letter to promotion board
5. How can I serve on a promotion board?
6. I have failed to promote multiple times. What happens now? See links below:
NPC Boards Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Officer Resignations (PERS-834F)
Officer Retirements (PERS-8353)
Example Retirement Request Template
Retirement Age Waivers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) Information
Remember to update your EFMP status every three (3) years.
Navy EFMP Website
War College Information
War College Description
Sample War College Application