This page contains information on the Aviation Career Continuation Pay (ACCP) program. ACCP is also known as the aviation bonus - not to be confused with Aviation Career Incentive Pay, commonly referred to as "flight pay". (See links on the left side of the screen for more information on ACIP.)
Below are links to program information for current and historical Navy (active component) ACCP programs. Currently there are two ACCP programs in the active component: the Aviation Department Head Retention Bonus (ADHRB) and the Aviation Command Retention Bonus (ACRB).
ACCP Program Managers
LCDR Steve Parente
PERS-435, Assistant Aviation OCM
DSN 882-3947, COMM (901) 874-3947
DSN 882-3964, COMM (901) 874-3964
ACCP Policy Guidance
OPNAVINST 7220.9: "Navy Aviation Career Continuation Pay"
Title 37 U.S. Code, Section 301b
**ATTENTION ALL AVIATION BONUS SEEKERS**
- FY18 ADSO cohort: Contracts must be received by PERS-435 no later than 31 August 2018.
- Aviation Department Head Retention Bonus (ADHRB) eligibility is contingent upon what year your winging obligation expires.
- Active Duty Service Obligation (ADSO) and Minimum Service Requirement (MSR) are used interchangeably to refer to the service commitment upon being winged.
- If your ADSO/MSR expires in FY18 (1 Oct 2017 and 30 Sep 2018), you are only eligible for the FY-18 ADSO Program.
- The details within each program are specific to that cohort. An aviator in the FY17 ADSO cohort is not eligible for the FY18 ADSO program (including increased amounts and the TPS/WTI increase)
- The FY18 ACRB proposal is under review for release.
FY-18 Aviation Department Head Retention Bonus (ADHRB) Programs
FY-18 ADHRB Program Approval Memo
Program authorization from ASN(M&RA)
Winging ADSO (Minimum Service Requirement) expiring between 01 Oct 2017 - 30 Sep 2018
FY-18 Cohort ADHRB Program Information
FY-18 Cohort ADHRB program overview, eligibility requirements, & recoupment policy specifics
FY-18 Cohort ADHRB Contract
FY-18 Cohort ADHRB Contract template (please fill out, print on a single page, and sign)
ACCP Program Archives
These links are for historical reference only. The ACCP programs listed below are no longer accepting applications.
FY-17 ACRB Program Information
FY-16 ACCP Program Information
FY-15 ACCP Program Information
FY-14 ACCP Program Information
FY-13 ACCP Program Information
FY-12 ACCP Program InformationFY-11 ACCP Program Information
FY-10 ACCP Program Information
FY-09 ACCP Program InformationFY-08 ACCP Program Information
FY-07 ACCP Program Information
FY-06 ACCP Program Information
FY-05 ACCP Program Information
FY-04 ACCP Program Information