LOGISTICS SPECIALIST (LS)
***We are looking for motivated LS2's and LSCS's to return to sea via SDIP***
Please refer to Enlisted Detailing or email the LS Lead Detailer for additional information on this Sailorization billet.
Notes from the LS Detailing Team
• As of 4 March 2013, the LS rating in pay grades E-5 and E-8 are eligible for the Sea Duty Incentive Pay (SDIP) if extending beyond current Prescribed Sea Tour (PST), completing back-to-back sea tours, or curtailing a shore tour to return to sea. To read all about SDIP go to NPC Web Page-Career Info-Pay And Benefits-SDIP.
• * While SDIP provides monetary incentive to return or remain at sea, the Voluntary Sea Duty Program (VSDP) provides Sailors with an opportunity to negotiate for a specific location if billets are available. Refer to NAVADMINs 229/12, 205/12, and 043/12 for information regarding VSDP.
• There are significant changes to CMS/ID and the process to how Sailors are selected for billets as advertised on CMS/ID. It is critical that you understand the new selection process. Please see NAVADMIN 226/12 for further information.
• Sailors interested in applying for Instructor Duty billets as advertised on CMS/ID should review MILPERSMAN articles 1306-900 (Assignment of Enlisted Personnel to Special Programs) and 1306-953 (Instructor Duty) for minimum eligibility requirements for assignment.
• There will be several changes to Fleet Ride PTS system. Refer to NAVADMIN 021/13 for changes.
***Commands should visit Placement Management (PERS-4013) for questions regarding billets advertised on CMS/ID***
Current Sea/Shore Flow:
VE + AR = 103
"A" School Information:
Meridan, MS 40 Days
E8-E9 Detailer LSCM Mills
E7-Detailer LSC Perez
E5 Detailer LSC McClarin
E6, E4 and Below & 'A' School Detailer LS1 Gooding