CULINARY SPECIALIST (CS)
***Commands should visit Placement Management (PERS-4013) for questions regarding billets advertised on CMS/ID***
• There are significant changes to CMS/ID and the process to how Sailors are selected for billets as advertised on CMS/ID. It is critical that you understand the new selection process. Please see NAVADMIN 226/12 for further information.
• We have immediate openings for career enhancing billets for Recruit Divisions Commanders and Recruiters. There are substantial monetary and other benefits available for these Sailorization billets. Go to RDC and Recruiting for benefits and eligibility requirements.
• Sailors interested in applying for Instructor Duty billets as advertised on CMS/ID should review MILPERSMAN articles 1306-900 (Assignment of Enlisted Personnel to Special Programs) and 1306-953 (Instructor Duty) for minimum eligibility requirements for assignment.
If you have any questions, utilize your chain of command, Command Career Counselor and never be afraid to contact your Detailer.
Maintenance and Material Management (3-M) Coordinators at Sea (3MC)
Are there no in-rate billets available for you at sea? Are you a highly motivated leader and desire increased responsibility and challenge? Do you desire an assignment to a specific geographical area? Consider assignment as a 3MC. Contact your detailer to determine your eligibility. Remember – your detailer must release you to the 3MC Detailer before he (the 3MC Detailer) can discuss specific duty station assignments with you. Check out the 3MC webpage for additional information.
Current Sea/Shore Flow
TOUR SEA SHORE
1st 54 months 36 months
2nd 54 months 36 months
All other tours 36 month 36 months
VE + AR = 88
"A" School Information
Fort Lee, Virginia 4 weeks
Points of Contact
- CSCM (SW/AW) Frierson, CS E7-E9 DETAILER
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (901) 874-3741; DSN 882-3741
- CSC (SW/AW) Robles, CS E6 DETAILER
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (901) 874-3715; DSN 882-3715
- CSC (SW/AW) Brooks, CS E5 DETAILER
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (901) 874-3716; DSN 882-3716
- CS2 (SW) Crites, CS E1-E4 & "A" SCHOOL DETAILER
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (901) 874-3717; DSN 882-3717