We are now accepting applications for Hospital Corpsman Detailers. PERS-407 is actively seeking E7's motivated junior HM1's and senior HM2's for addition to the Navy's Career Management Team. Each package must include the following enclosures
- Commanding Officer's/Officer In Charge endorsement, to include answers to: Opinion, as reflected in performance evaluations during the past five years, whether or not the Sailor's performance warrants assignment as an Enlisted Detailer. Does the Sailor have any pending requests? (i.e. rate conversion, commissioning program, C-school) Has the Sailor received letter(s) of indebtedness or had indication of serious financial problems within the past 36 months?
- NAVPERS1306/92 Special Program Screening Form
- Copy of last three years of Performance Evaluations.
- Copy of last three years of PRIMS to include PRT and BCA data.
- Recent, standard full-length photograph with a three-quarter view, in a short-sleeved uniform. Digitally reproduced photographs are acceptable and recommended, however, if the photograph will be electronically transferred, ensure that it is in JPEG or similar format. Do not forward a scanned or photocopied picture.
NAVY PERSONNEL COMMAND
5720 INTEGRITY DRIVE
MILLINGTON, TN 38055-4070
Packages will be reviewed on a continual basis and notification will be made within 30 days of receipt. If not selected at time of submission, your package will be kept on file for a period of two years.
If you have any questions, please contact P407 DSN: 882-3800 or Comm: