Aviation Ordnanceman (AO)
Notes from the AO Detailing Team
- There are significant changes to CMS/ID and the process to how Sailors are selected for billets as advertised on CMS/ID. It is critical that you understand the new selection process. Please see NAVADMIN 226/12 for further information.
- We have immediate openings for career enhancing billets for Recruit Divisions Commanders and Recruiters. There are substantial monetary and other benefits available for these Sailorization billets. Go to RDC and Recruiting for benefits and eligibility requirements.
- Sailors interested in applying for Instructor Duty billets as advertised on CMS/ID should review MILPERSMAN articles 1306-900 (Assignment of Enlisted Personnel to Special Programs) and 1306-953 (Instructor Duty) for minimum eligibility requirements for assignment.
- There are several changes to Fleet Ride PTS system. Refer to NAVADMIN 021/13 for changes.
- As of 4 March 2013, the AO rating in pay grade E-8 are eligible for the SDIP incentive. Refer to SDIP for additional information.
***Commands should visit Placement Management (PERS-4013) for questions regarding billets advertised on CMS/ID***