Get the most from your Navy Career …
It is important that you be thoroughly familiar with and use your Navy Career Tools. If you do not use them you will miss the opportunities and advantages provided for you.
Get started -
1. Download and review the Sailor Career Toolbox user aid
(updated 25 FEB 2014, click hyperlink on the right).
2. Establish your online accounts.
3. Use Career Tools to manage your Navy career.
IMPORTANT: You must be proactive and take all necessary actions to verify your personnel records are current, accurate and complete. Doing so will ensure your career achievements are available when reviewed for advancement, selection for retention or special programs, and/or assignment to desired jobs.
Manage Personnel and Career Information -
Use these systems to view, verify and update your Navy personnel records.
Enhance Professional and Personnel Growth -
Use these systems to enhance your knowledge, skills, education, and career opportunities.
- Navy eLearning (NeL)
- access via Navy Knowledge Online
- Navy Credentialing Opportunities On-Line (Navy COOL)
- United Services Military Apprenticeship Program (USMAP)
- Sailor/Marine Online Academic Advisor (SMOLAA)
- access via JST (SMART)
Explore Career Opportunities -
Use these systems to explore career options and submit job applications.
Please send feedback and recommendations for improvement to this website and its contents to email@example.com.