Welcome to the My Navy Portal (MNP)
Here is where you can find all of the latest information on MNP, the Navy's new self-service career management portal.
Information and resources found on this page provide an overview of My Navy Portal Beta capabilities. The Beta Release serves as a field test of current system capability. Sailors are strongly encouraged to offer feedback on the portal’s performance and provide comments and recommendations using the site’s feedback option located at the bottom right of every MNP page.
Access My Navy Portal’s public homepage by viewing https://my.navy.mil
. From there, log into the website using CAC and CAC-enabled computing device.
UPDATE JUN 2018: My Navy Portal's latest release includes several exciting new features!
- The software platform used to build MNP was upgraded to a new version (Liferay DXP). Every page in MNP has been completely redesigned for a clean, modern design. This upgrade also allows for significant performance enhancements across the entire portal.
- Here are some of the changes you will notice:
- The MNP home screen has been redesigned and the photo carousel has been removed
- All Career & Life Event (CLE) icons have been updated with new images
- The MNP search function has been improved
- MNP pages will load faster and overall performance has been improved
- Ability to fill out and submit a Physical Activity Risk Factor Questionnaire (PARFQ)