Welcome to the My Navy Portal (MNP)
Here is where you can find all of the latest information on MNP, the Navy's new self-service career management portal.
Information and resources found on this page provide an overview of My Navy Portal Beta capabilities. The Beta Release serves as a field test of current system capability. Sailors are strongly encouraged to offer feedback on the portal’s performance and provide comments and recommendations using the site’s feedback option located at the bottom right of every MNP page.
Access My Navy Portal’s public homepage by viewing https://my.navy.mil
. From there, log into the website using CAC and CAC-enabled computing device.
UPDATE DEC 2017: My Navy Portal Release 4 includes several exciting new features:
- The MNP login page (http://my.navy.mil) is improved. Sailors can choose either the MNP Low Bandwidth or MNP High Bandwidth sites from the login page, and the “Quick Links” and “About MNP” pages have been redesigned.
- Voluntary Education (VOLED) – the Training, Education, Qualifications CLE has been updated with a new Appointment Scheduler feature which allows Sailors to schedule:
- Appointments with a Navy College Counselor – Career and education guidance
- Language Tests – Foreign language aptitude, reading, listening, and speaking testing
- Academic Tests – High school completion, undergraduate or graduate entrance, and course credit testing
- As a result of Sailor feedback, the General Military Training (GMT) page has been redesigned to be more user friendly. Take a look at the new GMT page by going to Professional Resources > General Skills Training > General Military Training (GMT).
View the MNP Release 4 Quick Tour (use link in the box on the right) for details and screenshots.