Reserve Personnel Management
Welcome to the Navy Personnel Command's Department for Reserve Personnel Management. PERS-9 covers the offices of:
- Reserve Officer Administration
- Reserve Enlisted Administration
- Individual Ready Reserve (IRR) Administration
- Reserve Retirements
- Physical Risk Administration
ARPR/ASOSH is now available online.
All Selected Reserve (SELRES) and Navy Operational Support Center (NOSC) Administrators can now login BUPERS Online (BOL) to view a member's Annual Retirement Point Record/Annual Statement of Service History (ARPR/ASOSH).
IRR members, Retired Reservists (eligible for retired pay at age 60 (gray area)) and personnel on the Retired List (receiving pay) should continue to contact the NPC Customer Service Center at 1-866-827-5672 for assistance.
After the brief introductory comments press "1" to speak with a Customer Service Agent and complete the following:
- Caller identifies themselves as a Navy Reserve member requesting information regarding their point record.
- The Customer Service agent will read a privacy statement and request the member's SSN for verification and to look-up a member's record.
- The Customer Service agent will access the member's record and provide point capture information verbally.
This interactive web program marks another first in the Navy Reserve. It provides Reserve Officers applying for billets with the latest information as it becomes available.
Recall Opportunities (Officer)