Welcome to the Navy Personnel Command's Department for Reserve Personnel Management. PERS-9 covers the offices of:
- Reserve Officer Administration
- Reserve Enlisted Administration
- Individual Ready Reserve (IRR) Administration
- Reserve Retirements
- Physical Risk Administration
Reservists with a Command Access Card (CAC) can login BUPERS Online (BOL) to view their Annual Retirement Point Record/Annual Statement of Service History (ARPR/ASOSH). This online service is available to all:
- Drilling Reservists
- Navy Operational Support Center Administrators
Those non-drilling IRR members, Retired Reservists (Gray Area) and personnel on the Retired List (receiving pay) who do not possess a CAC and wish to view their online point record may contact the nearest Navy Operational Support Center for assistance.
The Navy Personnel Command Customer Service Center can be reached at 1-866-U-ASK-NPC (1-866-827-5672) and can also provide members with a verbal of their Reserve point record.
After the brief introductory comments press "1" to speak with a Customer Service Agent and complete the following:
- Caller identifies themselves as a Navy Reserve member requesting information regarding their point record.
- The Customer Service agent will read a privacy statement and request the member's SSN for verification and to look-up a member's record.
- The Customer Service agent will access the member's record and provide point capture information verbally.
Please be advised that per direction of BUMED, the adjudication of Continued Medical Education (CME) documents for non-drill retirement point credit is currently on hold. BUMED is requesting all Reserve members suspend submission of packages until BUMED-M10 completes development of a standardized review process for CME participation credit in line with applicable policy. During this period, PERS-912 will continue to work with BUMED on packages previously received. For those packages received by PERS-912, but not yet forwarded to BUMED, a delay in processing can be expected while the new process is implemented by the medical community. For further questions or concerns, contact BUMED-M10 representatives CDR Gittleman at firstname.lastname@example.org or CAPT Riggs at email@example.com. Receipts of packages submitted to PERS-912 can be confirmed by contacting the NPC Customer Service Center at 1-866-827-5672. Thank you.
Midshipman Points FAQ (Updated 19 August 2015)