Welcome to a community created specifically for the Command Career Counselor (CCC). The CCC serves as the critical link between an individual Sailor, his or her command, and supporting Navy organizations, including Navy Personnel Command (NPC). On behalf of the Commanding Officer, the CCC is responsible for managing the Navy Enlisted Retention and Career Development Program within his or her command. Assigned to a position of great trust, the CCC reports directly to the Executive Officer via the Command Master Chief, Chief of the Boat, or Senior Enlisted Leader.
CCC Toolbox - As a CCC, you are required to access and use a “toolbox” of online systems to support Sailors, Sailor careers, and command career information programs. Here is the list of online tools:
- Career Information Management System (CIMS)
- Career Management System-Interactive Detailing (CMS-ID)
- Career Waypoint System (C-WAY)
- Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) (DD Form 2648, 2648-1)
- Fleet Training Management and Planning System (FLTMPS)
- Navy Enlisted Advancement System (NEAS)
- Navy Retention Monitoring System (NRMS)
- Officer Personnel Information System (OPINS)
- Transaction Online Processing System (TOPS)
If you do not routinely use ALL of the applications listed above, both you and your Sailors will miss the many opportunities and advantages provided.
- Use links at the bottom left to access each system.
- Use the CCC Toolbox information sheet, located on the NPC CCC Toolbox page, to establish user accounts and identify required tasks.
- Use links at the bottom right to access user aids, references and resources helping you fulfill your CCC duties and responsibilities.
Please send feedback and recommendations for improvement to this website and its contents to NCC(SW/AW) Christopher B. Kinstle at firstname.lastname@example.org.