This page displays need to know information and informs CCCs of actions required due to policy, process or system changes.
System / Policy Updates
Action Required: New policy from FLTCYBERCOM (CTO 13-14A and 13-19) dictates that user accounts will be disabled if unused for 30 days. It is imperative that CCCs maintain access to all their Career Tools by logging in to each system within the rolling 30 day time period. Recommended best practices include establishing a routine Tasker or Outlook reminder to prompt action, and logging in to systems prior to going TAD, on leave, getting underway or deploying.
Action Required: Recent studies indicate most Sailor personnel records are inaccurate and incomplete. At a minimum, all Sailors should inventory content of their OMPF and ESR as soon as possible. Thereafter, Sailors should review both records at a minimum of once per year. Click HERE for user aid.
Action Required: MILPERSMAN 1160-030 was updated 24 Apr 2013. Para 19 states: Servicing Personnel Offices will ensure the Electronic Service Record (ESR) reenlistment closeout function is executed when a member reenlists and the following ESR documents are submitted to the member’s Official Military Personnel File (OMPF) along with the reenlistment contract:
- Awards History (NAVPERS 1070/880)
- Training, Education, and Qualifications History (NAVPERS 1070/881)
- Member Data Summary (NAVPERS 1070/886)
- History of Assignments (NAVPERS 1070/605)
- Permanent Administrative Remarks (NAVPERS 1070/613) created at time of reenlistment
NPC FORCM Weekly
- See "NPC FORCE WEEKLY" folder in Documents Library below for current and archived editions.