ENLISTED COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT BRANCH
We are responsible for “cradle-to-grave" monitoring and management of the health and welfare of our respective communities. We ensure that our cognizant ratings recruit and maintain required manpower, and that the manpower is correctly distributed throughout the enlisted paygrades as required by valid billets.
- Early Enlisted Transition Program
- Develop recruiting requirements
- Establish A and C school requirements
- Work with warfare sponsors to ensure valid, executable billet requirements
- Set advancement quotas
- Set Career Waypoints-Reenlistment, PACT Designation, Conversion and Transition between Components quotas
- Establish and monitor sea/shore flow. Establish and monitor career development
- Set Selective Reenlistment Bonus (SRB) , Special Duty Assignment Pay (SDAP) and Enlistment Bonus (EB) levels
- Ensure rating Occupational Standards (OCCSTDS) are valid and current
- Ensure Navy Enlisted Classification Code (NEC) system is effective in training and detailing people to fill special skill billets
- Review Navy Training Plans (NTPs) and manning documents for new or modernized systems to assess their impact on the enlisted structure, training pipeline and manpower distribution
- Analyze impact of proposed policy changes on a community
Detailed community and contact information can be accessed by using the links to the specific rating under Community Managers on the navigation bar to the left or by clicking on one of the links below.
Enlisted Community Manager Pages