U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE WARNING STATEMENT
USE OF THIS OR ANY OTHER DOD INEREST COMPUTER SYSTEM CONSTITUTES CONSENT TO MONITORING AT ALL TIMES. This is a Department of Defense (DOD) interest computer system. all DOD interest computer systems and related equipment are intended for the communication, transmission, processing, and storage of official U.S. government or other authorized information only. All DOD interest computer systems are subject to monitoring at all times to ensure proper functioning of equipment and systems including security devices and systems, to prevent unauthorized use and violations of statutes and security regulations, to deter criminal activity, and for other similar purposes. Any user of DOD interest computer system should be aware that any information placed in the system is subject to monitoring and is not subject to any expectation of privacy. If monitoring of this or any other DOD interst computer system reveals possible evidence of violation of criminal statutes, this evidence and any other related information, including identification information about the user, may be provided to law enforcement. if monitoring of this or any other DOD interest computer system reveals violations of security regulations or unauthorized use of DOD interest computer systems are subject to appropriate disciplinary action.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY NOTICE
Notice: This is a U.S. Government Web Site
1. This is a World Wide Web site for official information about HSM-70. It is provided as a public service by HSM-70. It is provided as a public service by HSM-70. The purpose is to provide information and news about HSM-70 to the general public.
2. All information on this site is public domain and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credit is requested.
3. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this Web site are strictly prohibited and my be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigation and to maintain required correspondence files, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used to simply determine how many users are accessing the site, which pages are the most popular, and, form time to tiem, from which top level domain users are coming. This data is scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Record Administration guidelines.
Areas of this Server link to other Web Information Systems providing information which are operated by other government organizations, commercial firms, educational institutions, and rivate parties. We have no control over the information on those systems which may be objectionable or which may not otherwise conform to Department of Navy policies. Unless otherwise noted, some of the Sites listed within the pages of this server are provided by organizations outside the Navy Domain. These links are offered as a convenience and for informtional purposes only. Their inclusion here does nt constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Department of the Navy of any of the products, services, or opinions of the external providers. The Department of the Navy bears no responsibility for the accuracy or the content of external sites.