Our mission is to provide flexible and lethal combat capability to the Combatant Commander’s primarily through Amphibious Ready Group and Littoral Combat Ship deployments, and through integration with assigned Marine Expeditionary Units with an emphasis on Personnel Recovery, Support to Special Operations Forces, and Defense of the Task Force through Anti-Surface Warfare and logistical support. Additionally, the versatility of the MH-60S gives us the ability to save lives through permissive Search and Rescue and humanitarian assistance/disaster relief operations. We will be prepared to assist the Combatant Commanders in conducting combat operations in every region of the globe and across the full spectrum of conflict, in defending our National interests, and in upholding the tenants of our Constitution.
Meet the Mission with Excellence
"Wildcards Never Fold"
Wildcard Guiding Principles
1. Demand Excellence from Yourself
2. Professional and Personal Responsibility
3. Always Inspection Ready
5. Work Hard, Play Hard but Smart
A Pledge from the Commanding Officer
I promise to ensure that every Wildcard is granted the opportunity to contribute at the highest limits of their potential and desire. Each Wildcard will be afforded a safe working environment conducive to success and free of harassment of any kind. I will provide you with the tools and the training to do your jobs, and to grow professionally. In return, I will hold you accountable to the highest standards of conduct and lead you in defending our country and our way of life.
Tenants of Wildcard Behavior
1. Wildcards treat everyone, including themselves with dignity and respect.
2. Wildcards strive to become as highly qualified as possible, as quickly as possible.
3. Wildcards are a family and look out for each other, on and off the job.
4. Wildcards do not tolerate drug or alcohol abuse within the ranks.
5. Wildcards make sound judgments utilizing ORM, making safety inherent in all we do.
6. Wildcards consider themselves last; mission, squadron mate and family come first.
7. Wildcards never take shortcuts and conduct business by the book, because the book is open.
8. Wildcards abide by the Navy’s Core Values and military standards.