Wright Patterson Air Force Base consists of Wright and Patterson fields, which were originally Wilber Wright field and Fairfield Aviation General Supply Depot.
ECRC, Detachment Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB)
Navy LNO Contact Information
Transportation at WPAFB
- DISAM arranges for base bus service between billeting and DISAM. Buses depart Wright Patterson Inn buildings 825/826 at approximately 0705 and 0736. For residents of building 832 through 836, buses depart at approximately 0708 and 0733 en route to Building 52 (DISAM) in Area B. Return bus transportation to billeting depart building 52 at approximately 1600 and 1700 each day
- Groups from NMPS Norfolk and NMPS San Diego will have transportation provided for them.
ENSURE your ID card is CAC activated (your pin) and your PKI Certificates are updated. This cannot be stressed enough, it will affect JASS, BOL, NPC, and many official websites your will need to access.
- Ensure you have and remember your MyPay pin number!
- BRING PT GEAR AND RUNNING SHOES.
- You are required to bring the Navy's new Physical Training Uniform (PTU) gear and running shoes with you IAW NAVADMIN 191/08.
- Bring all prescription medications with you.
- Bring a copy of recent prescription of eyeglasses or wear your most recent issued glasses.
- Bring no less than one set of civilian clothes. (For traveling purposes)
- All of your necessary military gear and equipment will be issued. Do not buy extra equipment that you may not need or be authorized to have. (Including shoulder holsters!)
- Although the mailing address is supplied, do not begin to mail things to yourself. (The Post Office has limited space and can only retain mail on hand for so long before they have to 'Return to Sender')
- For any non-issued items you would like to send home, mail service will be available at your cost.
- You may bring laptops, MP3 players, gaming systems, and electronics of this nature at your own risk. These items ARE NOT allowed on ranges or during any training evolutions. Camera use IS NOT permitted on ranges or during any training evolutions.
- Cell phone use IS NOT permitted at any time during daily training hours.
- LNO Staff can make available a cell phone in case of an emergency.
- [RANK/RATE] [NAME]
- General Delivery
- 5435 Hemlock
- Wright-Patterson AFB OH 45433
- You must then pick up your mail at the post office located at Kittyhawk Center.
Official mail only may be sent to the following address:
2475 K Street
Bldg 52, Area B
ATTN: Name & Grade
Wright-Patterson AFB OH 45433
- MAINTAIN OPSEC!! (Operational Security) when communicating with friends and family back home
- Wi-Fi is available at the Wright Patterson Inn.
- Students should report to the Wright Patterson Inn Office, building 825, Area A for quarter's assignment.
- Students are also sometimes billeted off base in a local hotel. Recommend students not release a commercial taxi until room is assigned in case transportation is required to another building or hotel. Any member berthing off base will require a CNA for travel voucher processing.
- BRING: towel, shower shoes, and toiletries.
- Meals will be provided at no charge at Pitsenbarger Dining Facility
- Pitsenbarger Dining Facility is located in the Kittyhawk area, building 1214. Hours of operation are:
- Mulitple snackbars and restaurants are available in Area A and Area B
- Laundry machines are available in the barracks. Detergent is not provided.
Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center (ECRC) is your Immediate Superior in Command (ISIC) and maintains administrative supervision during your Individual Augmentee Training.