ECRC, Detachment Fort Leonard Wood
Navy LNO Contact Information
Transportation to Fort Leonard Wood
Driving Directions from St. Louis (East)
- Drive west bound on I-70 about 4 miles, go south on 270 approximately 15 miles, drive west on I-44. Drive west bound on I-44 about 135 miles. Exit interstate on 161. At the stop light turn left onto Missouri Avenue. Drive approximately 3 miles at the end of the public road will be the Fort Leonard Wood Main gate.
Driving Directions from Springfield (West)
- Drive Northeast on West Kearney, turn left onto US-160 Northwest Bypass and merge eastbound onto I-44. Drive approximately 86 miles west towards St. Louis. Exit on 161 and make a right onto Missouri Avenue at the stop light. Drive approximately 3 miles at the end of the public road will be the Fort Leonard Wood Main gate.
Additional Transportation Information
- Ground - There is a Greyhound bus station in the city of St. Robert, Mo; just outside the main gate that make routine stops at this location. Rental car agencies are available at both Lambert and Springfield Airports.
- Air - Most major carriers fly into both Springfield, and Lambert-St. Louis Airports.
- USA Express operates an airport shuttle service daily between Fort Leonard Wood and Lambert-St. Louis.
- Contact information for USA Express is, 800-872-9399 or online at www.usaxonline.com. You must make reservations in advance.
PST and Evasive Driving class, members are required to complete the Army's accident avoidance course off AKO prior to reporting to class. The NKO "Drive for Life" course is also accepted. And any member 40+ years of age must be cleared for strenuous physical activity.
Make sure you have a current driver's license.
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 am-4:30 pm, Sat 9:30 am-1:30 pm, Sun closed.
Last Daily Collection Mon-Fri 5:00 pm
Members may have mail sent to Ms. Sara Sawyer. They'll be notified via phone or email if we've received something for them. (See below Contact information for address)
- The Fort Leonard Wood Lodging Office front desk is located in Building 470, the Soldier Service Center, Suite 1201 and is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. You are encouraged to make advance reservations and may do so by email or by phone.
- For berthing reservations call 1-800-677-8356 or 573-596-0665. Front Desk: 573-596-0999 Fax number: 573-596-0943
- The reservations office is open:
Monday 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday thru Friday 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Saturday 7:30 a.m. -3:30 p.m.
Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- You may call at any time for assistance. Our front desk personnel, or reservations staff, will be able to answer your questions regarding rate information, reservations, and general inquiries.
- For maps and directions see www.wood.army.mil/FLWmaps.htm
Messing is available on Base
- Laundry machines are available in the barracks. Detergent is not provided.
- Fort Leonard Wood, MO Points of contact:
- Sarah Sawyer:
Sarah E. Sawyer
CSFE/ECRC Det Ft Leonard Wood
1750 Cooley Avenue
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 65473
Phone: (573) 596-0488/DSN 581-0488
Fax (573) 596-1673
ECRC IA Navy Liaison Office: (785) 240-1342
Fort Leonard Wood information main number: (573) 596-0131
Fort Leonard Wood Website: www.wood.army.mil
Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center (ECRC) is your Immediate Superior in Command (ISIC) and maintains administrative supervision during your Individual Augmentee Training.