Fort Bragg named for Confederate General Braxton Bragg. Fort Bragg is located near Fayetteville, about 150 miles east of Charlotte.
ECRC Detachment Fort Bragg
Navy LNO Contact Information
Phone: (757) 462-4744
Transportation to Fort Bragg
- Navy LNO coordinates transportation to and from Fayetteville Airport to Fort Bragg.
- Free shuttle bus on base to MWR facilities and shopping.
- ENSURE your ID card is CAC activated (your pin) and your PKI Certificates are updated. This cannot be stressed enough, it will affect JASS, BOL, NPC, and many official websites you will need to access.
- Ensure you have and remember your MyPay pin number!
- BRING PT GEAR AND RUNNING SHOES. You are required to bring the Navy’s new Physical Training Uniform (PTU) gear and running shoes with you IAW NAVADMIN 191/08
- PT socks should cover the ankle.
- Bring all prescription medications with you.
- Bring no more than one set of civilian clothes.( for traveling purposes)
- All of your necessary military gear and equipment will be issued. Do not buy extra equipment that you may not need or be authorized to have.
- Although the mailing address is supplied in this Welcome Brief, do not begin to ‘mail things’ to yourself… the Post Office has limited space and can only retain mail on hand for so long before they have to ‘return to sender’.
- For any non-issued items you would like to send home, mail service will be available at your cost.
- You may bring laptops, MP3 players, gaming systems, and electronics of this nature at your own risk. These items ARE NOT allowed on ranges or during any training evolutions. Camera use IS NOT permitted on ranges or during any training evolutions.
- Cell phone use IS NOT permitted at any time during daily training hours.
- LNO Staff can make available a cell phone in case of an emergency.
- Letters and Packages normally take one-two weeks to arrive via USPS.
- Ground mail services are located at the Exchange/PX.
- Mailing Address will vary based on training.
- LNO will provide accurate mailing address.
- Berthing varies by type training and will be assigned by Navy LNO team.
- Most personnel will stay at Airborne Inn.
- BRING: towels, shower shoes and personal toiletries.
- Messing will be provided by DFAC (dining facility), near training. There are several located on the base.
- Hours of operation (subject to change):
Breakfast 0600-0800 Lunch 1100-1300 Dinner 1630-1830
- Hours are flexible to accommodate training requirements.
Fort Bragg Website: www.bragg.army.mil
Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center (ECRC) is your Immediate Superior in Command (ISIC) and maintains administrative supervision during your Individual Augmentee Training.