CPC Task – Support Reenlistment and Extension
Use the CPC Handbook to identify and perform specific tasks related to Reenlistment and Extension of command personnel.
View NPC Web Resources (on the right) for more information and access to additional resources provided by Navy Personnel Command (NPC).
IMPORTANT! MILPERSMAN 1160-030 was updated 24 Apr 2013. Para 19 states: Servicing Personnel Offices will ensure the Electronic Service Record (ESR) reenlistment closeout function is executed when a member reenlists and the following ESR documents are submitted to the member’s Official Military Personnel File (OMPF) along with the reenlistment contract:
- Awards History (NAVPERS 1070/880)
- Training, Education, and Qualifications History (NAVPERS 1070/881)
- Member Data Summary (NAVPERS 1070/886)
- History of Assignments (NAVPERS 1070/605
- Permanent Administrative Remarks (NAVPERS 1070/613) created at time of reenlistment