The mission of the NAVCONBRIG Miramar Industry Division is to provide meaningful employment and marketable vocational training to prisoners while providing high quality products of economical value to government customers.
Our goals are accomplished by performing quality work and completing every job in a reasonable time, in a professional manner, and in a safe environment.
The following categories of personnel are authorized to contract for services or make purchases:
- Departments and entities of the U.S. Government
- Department of Defense Appropriated Fund activities
- Department of Defense Non-Appropriated Fund activities
- Sign and Engraving Services
- Stone Sandblasting
- Embroidery Services
- Laundry Services
- Wood Craft Products
- Metal Products
- Logos and Picture Boards
- Name Tags and Uniform Name Tapes
- Business Cards and Certificates
- General Workforce Labor