The mission of the NAVCONBRIG Charleston Industries Department is to provide meaningful employment and marketable vocational training to prisoners while providing high quality products of economical value to government customers.
Acceptable Funding Documents
- Navy/Coast Guard at Sea DD Form 1149.
- Navy Ashore NAVCOMPT Form 2275 or Purchase Order, Check/U.S. Postal Money Order.
- Air Force/Army Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request DD Form 448-2.
- All DOD Services Form NAVCOMPT 2276 which is a work services request to purchase material and supplies in order to preform work.
- US Government Federal Agencies P.O./Check/U.S. Postal Money Order.
- U.S. Local and State Government Agencies Check/U.S. Postal Money Order.
Jeff Berk - Industries Manager
Phone Number - 843-794-0306 x3124 (DSN - 794-0306)
E-Mail - email@example.com