OPNAV Suicide Prevention Coordinator (SPC) Training is a two-hour webinar designed to prepare Suicide Prevention Coordinators with the resources and skills to assist their commands with meeting SP program needs. Registration requests must be received 48 hours prior to webinar date in order to receive access to the webinar. Registrants will receive webinar access information at least 24 hours prior to their scheduled course.
This webinar fulfills the requirement for SPC training, as stated in OPNAVINST 1720.4A.
To request registration, copy and paste the below text into the body of an email. Please provide the webinar date and time in the SUBJECT line of your email, fill out requested information, encrypt the message and send to email@example.com.
WEBINAR DATE & TIME:
FULL NAME (LAST, FIRST):
If you have any questions, comments or requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documenting SPC training in FLTMPS
1) Log into FLTMPS by visiting https://ntmpsweb.ncdc.navy.mil/FLTMPS/
2) On the homepage, select 'Lrng Event Compl Form' (Learning Event Completion Form)
3) Select 'GMT and OTHER TRAINING' under Report Group > 'Select by category/group/course' under Search Criteria
4) Select 'OPNAV SUICIDE PREVENTION' under Course Category > select 'Suicide Prevention' under Course Group
5) Select 'OPNAV-SPC-1.0 SUICIDE PREVENTION COORDINATOR' under Course Title
6) Enter last name in 'Search by Name' field > check 'Completed,' enter Completion Date and Save
Please note: Training officers should verify completion by obtaining a copy of the participant's SPC webinar training certificate prior to recording in FLTMPS.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 901-874-6613 (COMM).