For all Technical Support Issues
To Fax Your UPC Designation
Attention: Any users in need of the NDSP software are to submit a request to the NDSP Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (901)874-4204, DSN 882-4204.
NDSP 5.4 is approved for Integrated Shipboard Network Systems (ISNS) and Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise (CANES) with Unclass enclave. MFR approved 07 DEC 15. NDSP v5.4 is available for download from IFTDTL web portal. From home page, select DTP/NDSP Portal under Public Content section at the top, then select NDSP version under Navy DTP Download Section applicable to the computer to be used. Download and place file on the desktop and double click on the file to load the program.
For NMCI network users, contact NMCI via your local CTR and submit a MAC (Move And Change) request to install Navy Drug Screening Program Software onto a designated machine.
Version 5.2.3 - If using v5.2.3, please convert over to NDSP 188.8.131.52 before converting to v5.4. Contact NDSP support desk if assistance is needed.
- NDSP 5.4j for Windows 7/Vista (Afloat CANES only) - This version loads to the "F" drive only and to be used on all ships configured with CANES network. Download to the desktop of the computer to be used or from a CD. Install Wizard will create the directory on the "F" drive. NDSP 5.4K (Afloat CANES) will replace 5.4K once certified. It’s compatible with WIN 10.
- NDSP 5.4j for Windows 7/Vista - This is the standard version that loads to the “C” drive and certified for SUBLAN CANES network.
- NDSP 5.4K for Windows XP, WIN 7/Vista or WIN 10 – This version loads to the “C” drive of all systems and replaces v5.4J with the exception of network connected systems not certified with v5.4K.
- Version 5.2.6 for Windows XP /2000 - This version is to be replaced by v5.4 in its entirety.
- Version 184.108.40.206 for Windows 7 /Vista - This version is to be replaced by v5.4 in its entirety.