Skip navigation links
Career Info
Support & Services
Reference Library
Skip navigation links
Shift Colors
Shift Colors Archives
Current Issue
Mailing Address
E-mail distro
How to Report a Retiree's Death
Mailing Address

Shift Colors is now 
available only online


If you'd like to be added to the e-mail distribution, send an e-mail to (, there is an underscore between "Mill" and "ShiftColors").


However, if you are receiving pay or benefits from the Navy, or are going to, you still need to ensure your correspondence information is kept up-to-date with the Defence Finance and Accounting Service.


If you are receiving retirement pay or benefits from the Navy, you need only contact the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) at 1-800-321-1080. Ask to update your correspondence address. The change will automatically update the Shift Colors database.


If you are a “gray area” retiree (a retired reservist not yet receiving retirement pay) call Navy Personnel Command’s (NPC) Customer Service Center at 1-866-U-ASK-NPC (1-866-827-5672).


NAVY PERSONNEL COMMAND: 5720 Integrity Drive, Millington TN 38055-0000 
Comments? Suggestions? Call 866-U-ASK-NPC or Email the Webmaster | Updated:11/10/2011 10:01 AM

FOIA | US Navy | No Fear Act | | Privacy Policy  |  Accessibility / Section 508 | Site Map