UPDATED 26 February 2015
The Revised Junior Critical Skills Retention Bonus (RJCSRB) provides a $75K incentive for service between YCS-6 and the completion of YCS-10 or two DH tours (or one Fleet-Up DH tour as defined by PERS-41), whichever occurs later.
- Qualified and serving as a SWO (111X), and assigned to PERS-41 for detailing
- Permanently appointed LT
- Completed two Divo tours or single-longer tour as assigned by PERS-41
- Administratively screened for SWO Department Head
- Agree to complete two afloat Department Head tours or one single longer tour as
assigned by PERS-41
- Not completed more than 25 years of active duty, and will not complete 25 years
of active duty before the end of a revised Junior CSRB contract. This provision is
subject to subsequent legislative action.
- Sea duty assignable as defined by BUMEDINST 1300.2
APPLICATION PERIOD: Commences upon successful screening for SWO Department Head, concludes at YCS-8.
- To receive the full $75K, an officer must apply between screening for DH and YCS-6.
- The SWO Community Manager is authorized to make pro-rata payments for
eligible Officers who enter into a RJCSRB contract after YCS-6.
- Revised Junior CSRB acceptance must occur prior to YCS-8 in order to receive any
- $10K upon meeting all eligibility criteria
- $10K on the YCS-6 anniversary
- $10K on the YCS-7 anniversary
- $15K on the YCS-8 anniversary
- $15K on the YCS-9 anniversary
- $15K on the YCS-10 anniversary
OBLIGATION: Completion of YCS-10 or completion of two DH tours (or one Fleet-Up DH tour as defined by PERS-41), whichever occurs later.
Submit an application
All applications are screened and approved by PERS-41. The effective date of a Revised Junior CSRB agreement will be the date the agreement is signed by PERS-41.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All applications MUST be received prior to YCS 8 anniversary.
Preferred method for submission is to scan and email to us. Send the email to your "Divo Detailer", not the 1st-Tour DH Detailer. The detailers will ensure it is processed and will be able to view it in your record.
If you submit via email, DO NOT submit a snail mail duplicate hardcopy; your e-submitted application will be processed the same way as one with original signatures.
If you need to submit via mail:
Department of the Navy
Navy Personnel Command
5720 INTEGRITY DRIVE
MILLINGTON, TN 38055-4100