PERS-410/411 Assignment Branch
PERS 410 details Post CMD Commanders.
PERS-411 details Post Department Heads, Lieutenant Commanders and Commanders through PCO's.
* DECEMBER 2016/JANUARY 2017 RECONCILIATION UPDATE *
As the FY 18 board and holiday seasons approach and in an effort to keep all informed, below is the reconciliation schedule for December and January.
Due to the FY18 Commander Command Board there will be no reconciliation in the month of December. We will post the December's Downstream Fills (DSF) on 9 DEC 2016 and will conduct December's reconciliation on 5 JAN 2017. This reconciliation will be for PRDs with a range of 1705-1707.
We will post January's DSF on 13 JAN 2017 and will reconcile for January on 31 JAN 2017. This reconciliation will be for PRDs with a range of 1706-1708.
If you have any questions - see the "Post DH Detailing Process" link below or contact your Detailer!
OFFICER RECORD MANAGEMENT/UPDATES -- CLICK HERE
Please Note: Contact info documents are CAC-enabled; once you click to open the document you will be prompted for your CAC pin.
Due to PII concerns, we are unable to post slate results.
PERS-41 is on Facebook
Click this icon and become a fan to see the latest information and updates.
You must be a Facebook member and logged in to view our page.
XO/CO Fleet Up Board Shift Brief
XO/CO Fleet UP FAQ
Specialty Career Path Info
Surface Warfare Bonus Info
Surface Warfare Acquisition Corps Eligible Designation Process
Post DH Detailing Process Updated Sep 2016
War College Seats are available but limited. Check to see if your PRD window matches class convenings.
How to Read the Downstream Fills:
The following information will assist you as you review the postings.
- GSA Assignments - Listed at the top. Taking a GSA will provide an officer duty location preference for follow-on orders, subject to billet availability.
- Hot Fills - Gapped or short notice fills that are high priority for filling. For officers within 6 months of PRD, the GSA and Hot Fills should be your primary focus.
***ALL HOT FILLS WILL BE FILLED AT THE CURRENT MONTH’S RECONCILIATION. ***
- Fill Date - The date by which the gaining command wants the prospective officer on station. If Fill Date is expired, the billet may be gapped. Format is Year Month, ie., 0307 indicates 2003 July.
- CMD - The command name (frequently acronym or DICNAVAB format).
- Billet - A brief description or job title.
- UIC - Unit Identification Code
- BSC - Billet Sequence Code
- DESIG - Billet is coded for 1110, 1050 (any URL), 1000 (any Officer)
- HPORT - Geographic location or homeport of the command
- AQD - Additional Qualification Designation Codes which can be found in NAVPERS 15839I
- Notes: These jobs are subject to frequent and rapid change.
While a BSC may not list a specific AQD, subspecialty, or seniority level, the command may be looking for someone with particular skills to meet emerging requirements.
Many of these jobs require informal if not formal approval by the gaining command.
GSA Assignments. SECDEF Priority Fills
Priority Fills. Needs of the Navy.
CONUS Sea Duty
Overseas Sea Duty
Overseas Shore Duty
Job Filled. Orders Not Released