Got Orders? Here’s the Timeline
· 1 year from projected rotation date, contact the Detailer Shop with your tour preferences. Check the All ED Slate on NKO for information on billet openings at your PRD. Contact the Detailers or MG Exec Secretaries for the password.
· The Detailer shop’s objective is to have orders negotiated 6 months prior to desired detach date.
· The goal is to have orders released NLT 90 days prior to detach date. The window for orders release may vary depending on the fiscal environment.
Upcoming Priority Fills
· INSURV (Norfolk, VA) – 3 billets (LT or LCDR) for fill in April, May and June of 2013.
· CNSL (Norfolk, VA) – CDR fill in May 2013
· US MTM (Jubail, Saudi Arabia) – LCDR fill in July 2013
· US MTM (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia) – LCDR fill in Nov 2013
· COMLOG WESTPAC (Singapore) – CDR fill in Dec 2013
· SPAWAR det OIC (Bahrain) – LCDR fill in Mar 2014
· COMUSNAVCENT (Bahrain) – CDR fill in Apr 2014
· NSSA det OIC (Bahrain) – CDR fill in July 2014
Individual Augmentees (IAs) & Special Assignments
Seeking volunteers for the following billets in 2013:
· SRF Development in Umm Qasr, Iraq. Seeking an O-5 with surface ship maintenance background. 1 year in country BOG. Estimated departure in August 2013.
· Patrol Boat Maintenance in Umm Qasr, Iraq. Seeking an O-4 with surface ship maintenance and/or contracting background. 1 year in country BOG. Estimated departure in July 2013.
Both positions require ED Flag approval prior to assignment. Contact the Detailers if interested or for additional information.