PERS-4013 is the Manning Control Authority's (MCA) agent and individual unit's advocate for the enhancement of enlisted personnel distribution and readiness. PERS-4013 conducts a variety of manning workshops, all covering the following topics:
- Enlisted Distribution
- Enlisted Personnel Requisition System
- Personnel Accounting Systems
- Navy Enlisted Classification(NEC) Management
- Placement of Limited Duty (LIMDU) and Pregnant Personnel
- Processes and Manning Action Analysis/WEPP/Enlisted Distribution and Verification Process (EDVP)
- Enlisted Manning Inquiry Reports (EMIR)
- Personnel Manning Report (PERSMAR)
- Expired Prospective Gains and Losses
- CMS/ID Procedures and Business Rules
- Enlisted Community Management
- Billet Based Distribution (BBD) Introduction
Training announcements will be released in official message traffic, and target audiences generally include community leadership and manpower management personnel.
Senior enlisted military personnel, DOD civilians, and military officers are encouraged to attend any training as an official representative of their command. Due to limited training space, approval of training by NPC should be obtained before scheduling travel plans. Contact your command's Placement Coordinator for more information.
Training Schedule Dates: FY 16 to be determined (TBD)