PERS-4010F & 4010F1
Interested in becoming a NPC Fleet Detailer? We are looking for competitive Sailors to join the Navy Personnel Command staff detailing team. If you’re interested refer to MILPERSMAN 1306-966. Interested personnel are encouraged to apply up to 12 months prior to PRD.
Requirements to Apply
1) No EVAL traits below 3.0, recommended for retention and received a promotable or higher for the past 36 months.
2) No NJP, courts-martial conviction or civil conviction within the past 36 months.
3) No ARI's within the past 36 months.
4) Must be within current body composition standards and passed the most recent PFA.
5) No record of financial instability within the past 36 months.
6) Eligible for a Secret security clearance.
7) Be in accordance with normal sea/shore flow.
8) Be able to fulfill a 36 month tour.
Detailer Nomination Package Contents
1) Commanding Officer's letter of recommendation.
2) Completed NAVPERS 1306/92 Special Program Screening (except for sections D1, D4 and D10-D13).
3) A recent full-length photograph with a three-quarter view, approximately 4" X 5" in a short-sleeved uniform. If there any tattoos, provide close-up pictures of each tattoo and a description of what they signify.
4) EVALs for the past 36 months (ensure full SSNs are omitted).
Upon completion of the requirements please scan in .pdf format and forward your package to your respective rating detailer.
YNCS(SW/AW) Juanette Martin 901-874-3880/DSN 882-3880