HMCS(EXW/FMF) Carrie Weser
HM E1 - E7 FTS Detailer
Notes from the Detailer
- Sea/shore rotation is critical to mission readiness. There are more sea duty opportunities than ever before, especially at the E5 level. Understand that FMF assignments are prevalent in the HM FTS Community and that attending FMTB is not optional at times.
- It is imperative that Sailors focus on platforms of duty (ship, squadron, FMF, NOSC), rather than geographical location! Geographical location is a harder piece to work than the duty assignment.
- We have the responsibility of caring for the body and mind of the Sailors, Marines, Soldiers, and Airmen in our fleet. We are located where the fleet needs us!
- LOOKING FOR GREATER CHALLENGES IN THE HM FTS COMMUNITY?
Applications are being considered for IDC School! Candidates MUST meet the requirements outlined in Volume II of the CANTRAC. Due to specific gender requirements on ships in the community, males are specifically encouraged to apply. Females should not be deterred from applying, as well. For any questions or concerns, please contact HMCS (EXW/FMF) Carrie Weser at (901)-874-3274.
**APPLICATIONS FOR FTS HM DETAILER POSITION**
1. BUREAU OF NAVAL PERSONNEL IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONNEL INTERESTED IN THE FTS HM DETAILER POSITION.
2. PERSONNEL MUST BE A CHIEF WITHIN THE HM RATING IN THE FTS COMMUNITY AND SERVED ON BOARD THEIR CURRENT COMMAND FOR 24 MONTHS AS OF MARCH 2015. APPLICATIONS SHALL CONSIST OF NAVPERS 1306/7 (PERSONNEL ACTION REQUEST), NAVPERS 1306/92 (SPECIAL PROGRAMS SCREENING FORM, SECTION A, B2, AND D - SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED), LAST THREE EVALS, LAST THREE YEARS PHYSICAL FITNESS ASSESSMENT RESULTS, RECENT THREE-QUARTER VIEW FULL LENGTH PHOTOGRAPH APPROXIMATELY 5” X 7” IN SERVICE DRESS KHAKIS UNIFORM (IF THERE ARE ANY VISIBLE TATTOOS PROVIDE CLOSE UP PICTURE OF EACH AND A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT THE TATTOO(S) SIGNIFY), AND ENDORSEMENT BY COMMANDING OFFICER (ON LETTERHEAD) AND COMMAND MASTER CHIEF. ENDORSEMENTS SHALL INCLUDE AT A MINIMUM, CURRENT HEIGHT/WEIGHT/BODY FAT PERCENTAGE AND SHALL STATE WHETHER OR NOT THE SAILOR HAS ANY PENDING PACKAGES AND/OR HAS RECEIVED LETTER OF INDEBTEDNESS IN THE LAST 36 MONTHS.
3. POTENTIAL CANDIDATES SHALL CONTACT RATING DETAILER PRIOR TO SUBMISSION OF PACKAGE TO DISCUSS ANY ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS. POTENTIAL CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST 24 MONTHS ONBOARD CURRENT COMMAND AS OF MARCH 2015.
4. DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION IS 30 MAY 2014. SELECTION WILL BE MADE APPROXIMATELY 30 JUNE 2014. SELECTEE WILL BE ISSUED PCS ORDERS TO REPORT APRIL 2015 TO MILLINGTON, TN.
5. EMAIL COMPLETED APPLICATION IN ADOBE PDF FORMAT AND PHOTO IN JPEG FORMAT TO YN1(AW) LYLE.//