Enlisted Active Component to Reserve Component (AC2RC) Transition
The CTO facilitates the transition of enlisted service members approved through Career Waypoints (C-Way), Early Career Transition Program (ECTP), and the Delayed Affiliation Program (DAP). CTO serves as a conduit between the active separation authority and the Navy Operational Support Centers (NOSCs). The CTO will make the transition as smooth as possible by streamlining the transition process.
Preferred Method of Affiliating
1. Contact your Command Career Counselor to submit a SELRES C-Way Reenlistment application or to submit a Personnel Action Request (1306/7) via your chain of command for ECTP.
2. Once approved submit your Reserve Affiliation Screening Checklist (RASC) to email@example.com.
3. Complete and submit any other affiliation paperwork as determined by the CTO, e.g., bonus agreement, Reserve reenlistment contract, etc.
4. 10 to 14 days after your separation date, you will receive your orders and transition package via your transition assistant (TA).
5. Once you receive orders, contact your NOSC via e-mail to confirm your first drill date. DO NOT REPORT UNTIL YOUR SCHEDULED DRILL WEEKEND.
6. Congratulations on continuing your Navy career!
If you are denied a SELRES C-Way Reenlistment quota, or it has expired, contact your local Navy recruiter to affiliate with the Navy Reserve. Additionally, sailors requiring A-school to convert to another rating must do so through a Navy recruiter, i.e., conversion quotas are not available through C-Way.
Please reference MILPERSMAN 1306-1501, the governing instruction on the enlisted AC2RC transition via the CTO.
For more information on Navy Reserve programs and opportunities, contact the CTO at (901) 874-4192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMAND: 5720 Integrity Drive,
Millington TN 38055-0000