Welcome to the Navy Personnel Command's Department for Reserve Personnel Management. PERS-9 covers the offices of:
- Reserve Officer Administration
- Reserve Enlisted Administration
- Individual Ready Reserve (IRR) Administration
- Reserve Retirements
- Physical Risk Administration
Reservists with a Command Access Card (CAC) can login BUPERS Online (BOL) to view their Annual Retirement Point Record/Annual Statement of Service History (ARPR/ASOSH). This online service is available to all:
- Drilling Reservists
- Navy Operational Support Center Administrators
Those non-drilling IRR members, Retired Reservists (Gray Area) and personnel on the Retired List (receiving pay) who do not possess a CAC and wish to view their online point record may contact the nearest Navy Operational Support Center for assistance.
The Navy Personnel Command Customer Service Center can be reached at 1-866-U-ASK-NPC (1-866-827-5672) and can also provide members with a verbal of their Reserve point record.
After the brief introductory comments press "1" to speak with a Customer Service Agent and complete the following:
- Caller identifies themselves as a Navy Reserve member requesting information regarding their point record.
- The Customer Service agent will read a privacy statement and request the member's SSN for verification and to look-up a member's record.
- The Customer Service agent will access the member's record and provide point capture information verbally.
Midshipman Points FAQ (Updated 19 August 2015)
Refer to Points FAQ for recent policy change for awarding non-pay retirement points for correspondence courses effective 1 October 2014.
This interactive web program marks another first in the Navy Reserve. It provides Reserve Officers applying for billets with the latest information as it becomes available.
Recall Opportunities (Officer)