Reserve Personnel Management
Welcome to the Navy Personnel Command's Department for Reserve Personnel Management. PERS-9 covers the offices of:
- Reserve Officer Administration
- Reserve Enlisted Administration
- Individual Ready Reserve (IRR) Administration
- Reserve Retirements
- Physical Risk Administration
NDAA 2008 and 2011 changed the rules regarding non-regular (Reserve) retirement. For more info click the link below:
While BOL is undergoing cyber security upgrades to protect service members' Personally Identifiable Information (PII) access to ARPR/ASOSH is temporarily not available.
To obtain information regarding a member's point record both SELRES and IRR members may contact the NPC Customer Service Center at 1-866-827-5672 for assistance. After the brief introductory comments press "1" to speak with a Customer Service Agent and complete the following:
- Caller identifies themselves as a Navy Reserve member requesting information regarding their point record.
- The Customer Service agent will read a privacy statement and request the member's SSN for verification and to look-up a member's record.
- The Customer Service agent will access the member's record and provide point capture information verbally.
- If an official written Statement of Service is required the member will be transferred to Pers-912 to facilitate having a copy mailed to them.
This interactive web program marks another first in the Navy Reserve. It provides Reserve Officers applying for billets with the latest information as it becomes available.
Recall Opportunities (Officer)