N130D - Bonus Programs/Special/Incentive Pay
Bonus Programs and S&I Pays Section
N130D Section Head Enlisted Bonus Programs
- Selective Reenlistment Bonus (SRB)
- Enlistment Bonus (EB)
- The Enlistment Bonus Program is designed to increase the number of enlistments into hard to fill ratings. EB Program includes EB, EB for College Credits, EB for Special Operations (EBSO) and the Navy College Fund (NCF).
N130D4 Assistant Enlisted Bonus Programs
- Assignment Incentive Pay (AIP)
- AIP Program allows Sailors to set their price, through a "bid" system located in CMS/ID, for an assignment to certain hard to fill billets/locations. The qualified Sailor submitting the lowest bid will receive the assignment. The Navy establishes a maximum payment for each location and pay grade to control the bid.
- AIP Eligibility Chart (10AUG2011)
- Sea Duty Incentive Pay (SDIP)
- NAVADMIN 162/07
- SDIP Eligibility Chart (01NOV2011)
- SDIP consists of two incentives:
- SDIP-Extension (SDIP-E). Aims at incentivizing Sailors to voluntarily extend their sea duty assignments on ships, submarines, or at aviation squadrons by a minimum of six months and a maximum of 24 months (36 months for an OCONUS assignment, including Hawaii) either on board their current sea command or, by accepting consecutive sea duty assignments to another qualifying sea command.
- SDIP-Curtailment (SDIP-C). Aims at incentivizing Sailors to voluntarily curtail their shore duty assignments a minimum of six months prior to their original PRD, and return to sea duty assignments on a ship, submarine, or at an aviation squadron for a minimum of 12 months. (12 months onboard satisfies SDIP-C requirements)
- Special Duty Assignment Pay (SDAP)
- SDAP is a monthly pay used to help obtain high quality personnel for designated Special Duty Assignments (SDAs) and sustain adequate manning levels. SDAs involve demanding duties requiring extraordinary effort for satisfactory performance or an unusual degree of responsibility in the accomplishment of assigned duties.
- Please see the SDAP instruction, OPNAVINST 1160.6B and current NAVADMIN 076/13.
Phone: (703) 604-4990 (DSN) 664-4990