This page displays need to know information and informs CCCs of actions required due to policy, process or system changes.
Fleet Engagement Team (FET) Schedule
System / Policy Updates:
- 26 Feb - A Reminder on 1 March 14, the NPC general correspondence e-mail account (CSCEMAIL@NAVY.MIL) name will change to UASKNPC@NAVY.MIL. The change is necessary to prevent confusion when sending Selection Board correspondence to CSCSELBOARD@navy.mil , as well as to promote the UASKNPC brand name to the Fleet.
- 25 Feb - SPAWAR will be taking the Analytics/Web Ad Hoc system off line for required emergent security patching, 0600-0800 Central Time, tomorrow, Wednesday, 26 Feb 14. This will not affect NSIPS, ESR, or E-Leave, only the Analytics applications, i.e., NRMS, Web Ad Hoc, and the analytics side of CIMS and POEMS. As always, we will endeavor to return Analytics to operational status as soon as possible.
- 5 Feb - Just a reminder to all. Please pass on to those applicable candidates. Letter to the Board (LTB) deadlines and selection board convening dates:
(1) 10 February 2014: LTB deadline to the reserve E8/9 selection board.
(2) 3 March 2014: FY-15 reserve E8/E9 selection board convenes.
(3) 10 March 2014: LTB deadline to the active duty E9 selection board.
(4) 31 March 2014: FY-15 active duty E9 selection board convenes.
(5) 31 March 2014: LTB deadline to the active duty E8 selection board. (6) 21 April 2014: FY-15 active duty E8 selection board convenes.
- 23 Jan - ATTN FEMALE CHIEFS (E7-E9): If you will be rolling to sea, please give careful consideration on requesting orders to one of the following ships currently without a female Chief on board - regardless if the REQ is advertised on CMS/ID or not:
USS MOMSEN (DDG 92) -- Need AEGF8
USS BARRY (DDG 52) -- Need PSC, HTC, or GSCS
USS MCFAUL (DDG 74) -- Need QMC, ISC, or GSCS
If you would like more information, please reach out to BMCS Ates, Women in Ships Coordinator, Navy Personnel Command (PERS-4013), COMM: (901) 874-3148 / donald.ates@navy. mil
- 16 Jan - C-WAY website is up! Counselors need to delete the old url to fleetride in their favorites and resave the new url to C-Way that is on the NPC CCC page.
- 16 Jan - C-WAY Reenlistment and PACT Results have been released.
- 13 Jan - NC1 billet being offered with the 2015 Blue Angels
- 10 Jan - The PCEDVR website is no longer operational. The process for downloading the EDVR files is no longer self-service due to the website being down and not being restored. Each command must request their exe file from email@example.com. An email request is preferred. The request must come from a registered user for the UIC.
- 08 Jan - How to Study for a Navy Advancement Exam
- 08 Jan - Eval Writing Tips
Action Required: New policy from FLTCYBERCOM (CTO 13-14A and 13-19) dictates that user accounts will be disabled if unused for 30 days. It is imperative that CCCs maintain access to all their Career Tools by logging in to each system within the rolling 30 day time period. Recommended best practices include establishing a routine Tasker or Outlook reminder to prompt action, and logging in to systems prior to going TAD, on leave, getting underway or deploying.
Action Required: Recent studies indicate most Sailor personnel records are inaccurate and incomplete. At a minimum, all Sailors should inventory content of their OMPF and ESR as soon as possible. Thereafter, Sailors should review both records at a minimum of once per year. Click HERE for user aid.
Action Required: MILPERSMAN 1160-030 was updated 24 Apr 2013. Para 19 states: Servicing Personnel Offices will ensure the Electronic Service Record (ESR) reenlistment closeout function is executed when a member reenlists and the following ESR documents are submitted to the member’s Official Military Personnel File (OMPF) along with the reenlistment contract:
- Awards History (NAVPERS 1070/880)
- Training, Education, and Qualifications History (NAVPERS 1070/881)
- Member Data Summary (NAVPERS 1070/886)
- History of Assignments (NAVPERS 1070/605)
- Permanent Administrative Remarks (NAVPERS 1070/613) created at time of reenlistment
NPC FORCM Weekly
- See "NPC FORCE WEEKLY" folder in Documents Library below for current and archived editions.